MPTA and Cory Lee Leadership are proud to present:
Ethics in Action: Communicating and Connecting More Effectively
While Optimizing the Clinical Experience
Thursday, November 15, 2018
St Dominic Hospital
969 Lakeland Dr
Jackson, MS 39216
2 ethics hours available
Members – $30
Non-members – $40
Students – $20
Everyone knows how to communicate but very few know how to truly connect. When we move from simply communicating to connecting we adhere to the seven core values of the physical therapy profession. In this educational and interactive 2-hour course, you will experience and learn how to communicate more effectively with those in leadership, with your fellow therapist, and more importantly those that place their trust in you for their recovery, your patients.
- Learn methodology to provide excellence and exceed expectations by applying the correct communication strategy to improve outcomes with patients and peers
- Learn how to communicate in a way that focuses on your unique strengths to excel in conflict resolution and achieve optimal results
- Recognize the communication style of the individual you are speaking with to more easily relate to them on their level to more effectively utilize our professional core values
- Learn how to provide compassionate/caring service and gain influence through active listening.
- Experience the three levels of listening to gain deeper understanding and how to apply immediately for improved communication across all spectrums
There are 25 spots available for this course.
For more info, or to reserve your spot, please email Eric Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org