Why Join APTA?
APTA is your voice on Capitol Hill, both in Congress and in the federal agencies whose rules and regulations—particularly those involving health care reform and insurance reimbursement—affect your practice.
Through its chapter and districts, APTA also works on state and local levels to ensure that legislators understand the practice of the physical therapy profession.
APTA is your publications, periodicals and information resource, featuring:
Many Other Benefits Including:
- Practice management publications
- Subscriptions to Physical Therapy, PT-Magazine of Physical Therapy & PT Bulletin.
- APTA Home Page
- NMAPTA Newsletter 3 times a year
- Career Advancement
- Conferences and workshops
- Specialist Certification
- MPTA Website
- Self Assessment for Professional Development
- Economic Benefits
- Insurance Programs
- Financial Services
- Risk Management Resources
- Take an active role in shaping the future of APTA and the profession
- Join one of 19 specialty sections putting you in touch with others who share your professional interests
- Legislative Updates that affect your profession in New Mexico
- Continuing Education at a discount
- Representation/lobbyist at New Mexico level
- Representation/lobbyist at Federal levels
Convenient Payment Options Available
Request one of APTA's flexible payment options.
To enroll, designate Easy Pay Plan or Auto Renew Plan on your application/renewal and pay with a credit/debit card. We'll do the rest.
- Make your dues payments more manageable with the Easy Pay Plan, which lets you pay your membership dues in four payments over six months.
- Save time and make certain your membership continues without interruption with the Auto Renew Plan, which automatically renews your membership annually.
For more details, visit www.apta.org/easypay or contact an APTA Member Services representative at 800/999-2782 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2011-2019 MSPTA.ORG. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design Company | WideNet